Monday, June 14, 2010

Cyclebetes at Halifax Telus Walk to Cure Diabetes


What a great Sunday at the Telus walk to cure diabetes this past Sunday June 13th in Halifax. My daughters team "Team Megan" raised a little over $1,100.00 dollars, contributing to the Halifax total of more than $103,000.00. A number of our friends and family were able to join us for the walk.
The Maritime Relay Team setup an information both during the event to promote the Halifax Community ride we are organizing for morning of the start of the National Relay. We setup a couple of bike trainers and spent a little time spinning prior to and after the walk.
The Morning of the Aug 14th we are planning a great kick off at Black Rock Beach in Halifax including a kids bike obstacle coarse, a 5 and 10 km family ride as well as a 100km ride with the team to Truro.

2 comments:

  1. Hillary Whyte is my name; i suffered Diabetes for several years. My sugar level was as high as anything you can think about. i looked for how to get rid of this diabetes for a long period of time, but could not found any solution. Though i have always believed on herbal medicine, but was never chanced to look for any because of my political carrier. But not too long i saw some good news on the internet on how a herbal doctor cured so many persons of various diseases, and viruses. So i also decided to contact the doctor those people talked about he is by the name Doctor Uwadia Amenifo. I emailed him, and i explained my problem to him, he said he has the cure for diabetes and i decided to give him a try because there is no harm in trying. So i started the process, and he prepared some herbs, and sent it to me here in my country, so i began to use it, and behold it worked for me like a magic. I am happy to say today i am diabetes free, and my sugar level is back to normalcy. Please if you also have same, and or similar problem please rush to contact Doctor Uwadia Amenifo before it becomes too late for you. His email is doctoruwadiaamenifo@gmail.com and his phone number is +2349052015874. Just email, or call him.

    ReplyDelete