Thursday, July 8, 2010

Five Weeks till National Relay Kick off

I can hardly believe that the time has goon this fast. Seems to me that when I first joined the team, the start date seemed so far away. I kept saying to myself, "I've got months to get ready" well those "months" have turned into weeks. Physically I am feeling pretty good. I have had a few good long rides outside, both at the cottage and around home. Still getting used to the feeling of being in traffic, but that is starting to away the more I ride.

Still doing lots of indoor training at my local Goodlife, works well when I have to travel as well as they are everywhere, been kicking some great Spin classes lately, they have some great instructors. Some of the speed work came in handy last weekend, when I was able to find that other gear and get away from a couple of dogs.

Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment